Power and Performance:
The Husqvarna 572XP is powered by a 4.3 hp X-Torq engine, which delivers exceptional power and torque. The engine features a unique design that reduces fuel consumption while also producing fewer emissions. The chainsaw is equipped with a 20-inch bar and chain, which allows for the efficient cutting of larger trees and logs. Additionally, the chainsaw has a high chain speed, making it capable of cutting through even the toughest materials with ease.
The Husqvarna 572XP is built to last. It features a durable magnesium crankcase that is lightweight yet strong, and it has been designed to withstand the toughest working conditions. The chainsaw is also equipped with a centrifugal air cleaning system that reduces wear and extends the life of the engine.
Ease of Use:
Despite its powerful performance, the Husqvarna 572XP is relatively easy to use. The chainsaw features an adjustable oil pump that allows the operator to control the amount of oil delivered to the bar and chain, ensuring optimal lubrication for different tasks. Additionally, the chainsaw has a smart start function that makes it easy to start the engine with minimal effort. The chainsaw is also designed with an ergonomic handle and vibration-dampening system, which helps reduce operator fatigue during prolonged use.
Overall, the Husqvarna 572XP is an excellent choice for professional loggers and tree care professionals who require a powerful and reliable chainsaw. Its high power output, durable construction, and ease of use make it a great tool for a wide range of demanding applications.
How much does it cost Husqvarna 572XP chainsaw?
The cost of the Husqvarna 572XP chainsaw can vary depending on where you purchase it and any promotions or sales that may be available at the time. However, with the cutoff in September 2021, the suggested retail price for the Husqvarna 572XP with a 20-inch bar and chain was around $1,199 in the United States. Keep in mind that the actual price may vary based on your location, taxes, and other factors. It’s always a good idea to check with local dealers or online retailers to get an accurate price for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 572XP Chainsaw Specifications
Here are the specifications of the Husqvarna 572XP chainsaw:
- Engine: X-Torq, 2-stroke engine
- Cylinder displacement: 4.3 cubic inches (70.6 cc)
- Power output: 4.7 hp (3.5 kW)
- Maximum power speed: 10,000 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 23.7 fl oz (0.7 L)
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Oil pump capacity: 13-25 ml/min
- Oil tank volume: 13.5 fl oz (0.4 L)
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 121 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8″
- Bar length options: 18″, 20″, 24″, 28″, 32″
- Weight (excluding cutting equipment): 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
Overall, the Husqvarna 572XP chainsaw is a powerful and professional-grade tool designed for demanding tasks. It features a durable construction, high power output, and adjustable oil pump, making it a great option for those in the forestry, agriculture, and landscaping industries.
Husqvarna 572XP Chainsaw Pros & Cons
Here are some pros and cons of the Husqvarna 572XP chainsaw:
- High power output and torque for demanding tasks
- Durable construction with a magnesium crankcase
- X-Torq engine design reduces fuel consumption and emissions
- Adjustable oil pump for optimal lubrication control
- Smart Start function for easy starting with minimal effort
- Ergonomic handle and vibration dampening system for reduced operator fatigue
- Compatible with a variety of bar lengths for versatility
- Relatively expensive compared to other chainsaws in its class
- May be heavy for some operators, especially during prolonged use
- Not recommended for occasional or light use
- Can be loud during operation
- Requires regular maintenance and upkeep to ensure long-term performance
Overall, the Husqvarna 572XP is a powerful and professional-grade chainsaw designed for demanding tasks. While it may be relatively expensive, its high power output and durable construction make it a worthwhile investment for those in the forestry, agriculture, and landscaping industries. However, it may not be the best option for occasional or light use, and it requires regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
The Price is for 20-inch bar and chain was around $1,199.